Web Media is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Web Media industry is expected to grow over 20% by 2010. Looking at the vast demand Sahara Next has its main emphasis in developing Web Media Applications and Services for prospects & existing clientele.
• Website Development, Design and Deployment.
• e- Business solution with back end database support and/or legacy system connectivity
• e- Commerce sites for on-line business & secure payment.
• Web applications – development of applications that work on the web for internal and external customers (Intranet and Extranet) (Using Web 2.0 & w3c Compliance)
• Site Evaluation Services for: security, performance, traffic patterns, search engines and usability. (SEO & SEM)
• Information Architecture and Copywriting/Copyediting with Web usability, accessibility and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Management System (CMS) in mind
• Project Management, QA and other aspects common to IT Development in general.
OUR KEY OFFERINGS
• Web-Based Internet Applications
• e- Businesses
• Social Network Services
• Web Development (internet/intranet).
• Database Technology
• Web Content Development
• Client-Side/Server-Side Scripting
• Web Server Configuration Services
OUR OFFERINGS SUPPORT
• Electronic Funds Transfer
• Supply Chain Management (SCM)
• Internet Marketing (IM)
• Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
• Inventory Management Systems (IMS)
• Automated Data Collection Systems
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Maintenance (SEM)
As far as web development tools and platforms are concerned, Sahara Next uses its expertise in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP).
The next generation of web development tools uses the strong growth in LAMP and Microsoft .NET Technologies to provide the Web as a way to run applications online.
We help our customers create new methods in communication for many opportunities to decentralize information and media distribution. As a result our customer is able to interact with applications from many locations, instead of being tied to a specific workstation for their application environment.